Bob Erbstein, Chair
Members of the Naples Council on World Affairs are entitled to:
- Attend the ten feature presentations during the November to April season.
- Sign up for Great Decisions (weekly small group discussions mid-January to mid-March).
- Receive invitations to additional lectures and special events.
- View videos of lectures on the website.
- Substitute for an absent family member or bring a guest for $20 each person.*
Membership fees are $100 for an Individual or $175 for a Family (two persons at the same address). Membership is limited by the size of the lecture hall and is currently full.
Those wanting to become members for the 2014-2015 season are invited to join as Associate Members ($25 for an Individual, $40 for a Family), with the opportunity to attend feature presentations for a $20 fee on a space-available basis. Associate Members are eligible for all other NCWA programs including bringing guests*, and will automatically become full Members in the order of their original application date as openings occur**. Currently the waiting time is approximately one year.
To maximize available seats for Associate Members and Guests a "walk-in" program for lectures has been instituted. If you want to attend a lecture that has been "closed" you can come to the lecture and see if there are seats. To date we have been able to seat everyone so will continue this policy. Unfortunately we are unable to accept credit cards in this program so cash payment is required.
To become an Associate Member, or for any other membership questions, please call (239) 649-3942.
You may apply online to become an Associate Member. Please click here to apply online.
*Guest Policy - the following conditions apply to ensure no Member or Associate Member is displaced by a guest:
- Guests can be registered no more than one week prior to the event;
- The same guest is limited to 3 times in one season; and
- The number of spaces available for guests at any lecture will be limited at the discretion of the Membership Chair.
The guest will be registered by calling Phase V at (239) 649-3942
**Associate Membership - the intent of the Associate Member program is that associate members will become full members once space in the lecture hall is available. Associate Membership will not be continued beyond this point; this includes participation in activities such as Great Decisions.